MAMS Athletics: Student Intent to Participate Form
If your students intends to participate in any school sponsored sport...
Athletic Registration Information will be posted by August 14, 2023.
- All students who participate in interscholastic sports programs will be responsible for paying the following fees:
- $70.00/sport OR $140.00 maximum/individual for the school year
- Checks should be made out to: Mt. Angel Middle School
- The deadline for payment of the participation fees is prior to the first competition of each season
- Any student athlete who fails to pay the designated fee by the respective deadline will be ineligible to practice or participate in contests
- Students MUST have a current physical on file BEFORE they can participate in practices and competitions
- Paperwork needs to be turned in to Mrs. Henry in the front office
- Participation fees will be refunded in their entirety to the student/athlete if the athlete discontinues participation prior to the first contest
- Any time after the first contest, the participation fee is non-refundable.
- Refund request forms are to be completed prior to the first contest and turned into the school office.